darkness of night

Friday, January 26, 2007

DEW OF DAWN


DEW OF DAWN
Tiny drops of water
Lay over the bed of grass
mesmerized by the its beauty
I gaze the dew of dawn
It glitter like a diamond
as if It's engraved into
nature's crown
nature embellished with the
dew of dwan
It looks like a nubile,
as if all dew become a nile.
Charm of dew as innocent
as a kid,
It allure me as stars in
the sky
Its reflection twinkle inot my
eyes.
When fisrt ray of sun
fall on it
seven colors of life get
produce into it
voyage of dew get end when
sun acquire it.
In heat of sun it evaporated
It lived night to the day.
Whatever it gives in
her own way.

I wake till the dawn
to see the same
twinkling into my eyes

I yearn to touch it
but i am afraid to loose it
I keep gazing it
from the distance

It's so fragile,
I want it's existence.

It just like my dream
I adore nature of it's Life
Every shred glitter
with dew of dawn

A diamond shining
in nature's crown .

...............................................vaishali

5 Comments:

  • At 9:26 AM , Anonymous GAUTAM said...

    Hey.Dat poem is a real gud one. simple yet charming...I see u have used Altercation to gr8 effect in it...Coooll...n that para u had poured down ur thoughts soooo weell..Made me think ....N dats the gr8est thing one cud possibly achive as a writer..make ppl think..bout wat is written..Real gem of work yaar...Wating to see more of these..Gud Luck.. :)

     
  • At 9:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nice one...carry on- sukanta

     
  • At 10:04 PM , Anonymous prafull said...

    Poem is good but it needs lots of editing.. looks like you have also got into same habit as me with one hand typing faster than other due to which letters get altered... e.g.

    Dwan,fisrt,inot

     
  • At 5:00 AM , Anonymous vineet gupta said...

    hmm...few suggestions...remove that background music from your page...its quite distracting...another thing...do run spell checker on your poetry...last thing...you could be a good writer...but do remember one thing; there is no need for heavy words in your writing...best things in this world are simple.

     
  • At 10:34 AM , Blogger Du hast Mich said...

    this is gud aswell!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home