darkness of night

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Paranoid

Those lost moments I search

In the every moment of life

Where I find them, how?

Did I write them in my old pages

Or kept them in some cages

Searching in the mob of world

I wish I could find them there

How much I cherished them

Somehow I could share

Can’t see them like illusion

Can’t touch them like hallucination

Every moment of today, feels like déjà vu

Don’t know, how much of it is true

Dwelling in illusions, cringing fear

Running in the past just like void  

Hard to believe ,but I am paranoid .

 

 

 

 

1 Comments:

  • At 5:26 PM , Blogger e.b. said...

    I don't really blame you the way this world is dissolving before our eyes. Um...deja' vu, yes, I've had that experience, but lately I'll be watching tv and writing, then as I write a word that same word is spoke on tv. This has been happening a lot. Freaky.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home