darkness of night

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Near Real time

After long back returning to my own blog , it feels awesome and very regretful that I got that much busy that i could not update my blog , anyways after reading old posts , it feels , time is moving real fast , that 's what professor asked me find a near real time processor blah blah .But i have so many complaints from this time , when i wanted it to move slow it always runs so fast , when i want it to be faster it always seems deprecating .

well sometimes all of us think to hold of it , it might sound weird but not so weird , I am looking for a time machine , in some moment of your life all of you must have thought to find a time machine is'nt it .

Human nature , how to cope up with that always greed to get , however , how much he has , but always lurking for ,that he does not have .
I always fascinate to see how people live in illusions , let me tell you i just love this word and you may find it in all of my posts( oh damn i gotta do assignment but can't concentrate cause being a human right now i want to write , let me be in illusion that there is no real time processors, who can design even eh :-x) , so people living in illusion like to drag other people in their illusion too .
They think other's are a part of it , quite lame .
who cares what is your illusion or imagination , in the end what matters that is reality .
Reality you can not define it who said " truth is stranger than fiction " .

In real life you will find so many strange thing that will leave you awestruck , wait a min did i read this in a novel no this is more strange .
Different people different behavior , it's good that we always live in reality to cure ourselves, but an illusion which can give happiness for a while according to me always better than reality .
.......................................................................................................................................................................vaishali

1 Comments:

  • At 11:27 PM , Blogger @m@r said...

    Hi, I agree with you. How are you doing these days?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home